For growing pets, calcium is important. It maintains healthy bones and teeth, assists muscle building and function and helps in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Over 90% of calcium found in the body is retained in the bones and teeth where, along with phosphorus, it’s responsible for making these structures rigid. Calcium also plays a role in the transfer of information between the cells and in the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Vital for healthy bones and teeth
- Helps the transmission of nerve impulses
- Assists with muscle contraction
- Helps enhance heart health
- Enables proper muscle building and function